• Latest News

    ICICI - 24/7 Cash Deposit Machine



    Every month starting I paid my house rent within first week, but I went to SBI bank for cash deposit.

    At State Bank of India, they have implemented a new rule that all the person must carry or apply a Green Card to make a deposit into others account and account holder must carry a ATM Card. I have Green Remit Card, but the servers are not working for any transactions. I was really upset and went to ICICI Bank.

    I just went to nearest bank i.e., ICICI Bank. I enter the denominations about my house rent and account details in pay-in-slip. Enter to the counter. Bank clerk says that we will take from Rs. 2, 00,000/-. But I am surprised to hearing that statement. He shows me Cash Deposit Machine. But I Shocked to see that Cash Deposit Machine. I thought that is ATM Machine.

    He requested me to use the newly implemented ICICI - Cash Deposit Machine for any savings account deposit. He just demonstrated it for first time.

    Less than a minute, I have made cash deposit into my owner’s account.

    Steps for the Cash Deposit:
    1. Enter the Account Number
    2. Place the money below the screen, without any folding.
    3. Machine automatically split the rupee notes and display the denomination to proceed further. It will reject the invalid rupee notes.
    4. Once you confirmed, it will display the Account Holder name. Then, Click Confirm...
    5. You have done the deposit successfully and can take the printed receipt for confirmation.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ICICI - 24/7 Cash Deposit Machine Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top