• Latest News

    How To Pass | Skip adf.ly



    for this time I will add about the faq, namely "how to pass adf.ly" when so many have shared such an article, but there are still questions in accusing me, "i want download MS office 2013 but there is a link adf.ly, how to pass/bypass?" but because of this there is a very free time, and my mind is still fresh Okay I will share the "how to skip adf.ly"



    okay, follow the steps below


    1. first time, Click the link there is a link adf.ly like https://adf.ly/ZxbyH


    2. appear as shown below, please wait 5 second 


    3. after 5 second it says "skip" click skip and get your file



    Thanks for your read my article, Do not forget to read the others, and always visit our blog
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: How To Pass | Skip adf.ly Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top